Thursday, January 7, 2016

True Love ~~



Charles Dickens once said, Never close your lips to those whom you have opened your heart !!

You might feel I consult you for every detail of life, for every small decision making, for every moment of disturbances, for  I have opened my heart to you, and trust you in faith for life .

I have sincerely lighten up the candle, kindled the fireplace, and decorated your favorite sweets, kneeling before the altar beseeching you , to fulfill your vows and promises. Although the sound of bell permeates through the space , delivering my thoughts, the vibration has diminished in distance, my devotion, aspiration and love had never altered, but multiplying in immeasurable  dimensions .....

Come back to your heart .
Come back to the simple total trusting...
Come back to the place we come from ....
Come Home, you said....

Yes, I will not try , but  I will come back home , for you and for myself !

2016 Resolution



No comments:

Post a Comment