Saturday, January 2, 2016

Prayer on the first day of 2016



Miss You ~~ my Guru, Lama , my Masters, and my Mentors ~~~~

Please come to my dream tonight to guide me !

It brought me into tears again on this day of celebration and reminiscence, when you first guided me to the light , awoke me from my nightmere, where monsters stabbed on my back with thousands of decieving swore, and allured me with lies and temptation !

While nothing needed to be recovered, for there were merely my immaginations and illusions.  As a result, here I offer to you my deepest prayer , and my body speech and mind ~~


I pray that you dwell in my heart always, you take care of me always, I can reamin compassionate and with wisdom as walking above the clouds of samsara, I can recognize my true nature of mind in this lifetime , as you reamin turning the wheel of Dardhma whenever the uniserse exists , and all my loved ones and all the senteint beings will realize the truth of the emptiness. 

1/1/2016

Dedication to HH Penor Rinpoche, HH Dalai Lama, HE Mugsang Kuchen RInpoche, Dzongzar Khyentse Rinpoche, Kungtrul Rinpoche ....

No comments:

Post a Comment