Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The most relaxing sofa in Taipei ~~



 Post the mid autumn, suddenly I felt a bit chilly but somehow loving the breeze so much that I smiled…

Perhaps, I have the affinity to this pink sofa where , as I recalled,  the same outfit I wore playing with the mini i pad so amusedly a year ago ….

Time does not soar as people say in my perception,  on the contrary, I do realize the frozen period of calmness and tranquility that appeared in my mind … in the meditation stage.  Why do you wish to stay in sadness or agony instead of feeling grateful and appreciated? 

As I noticed in the photo,  the Louis Vitton Bag displayed as orange color, and it was originally bright yellow though; however, the tone color of  warmness comforted my afternoon ~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment