Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Coldest Day in Taipei has come .....

In Burberry after Buddhism Class up in the mountain ~ 









































While the world is experiencing the coldest winter since the last decade,
including my second home town, Chicago...
I did not feel so at all  in Taipei ....
Global Warming seems making the warm regions warmer and cold regions colder ...

Today is in its 20's C,  and this photo was taken a week ago, 8 C outside,  wearing my warmest outfit at the top mountain in the province area in New Taipei ( Mao Kuong ) , thinking the cold weather would last at least until the 15th of January of Lunar Year Calendar  , or 2/14/2014 in western calendar.

However, I guess I was mistaken....

I will not have any chance to wear this cute Burberry this year in Taipei any more ...


No comments:

Post a Comment