Thursday, March 17, 2016

My favorite Coffee place in Taipei ~~

LV Scarf is not mine .... :) 



Sometime, the reflection says everything . 

As the entire phenomenon surrounding me is created by my stream of consciousness, thus, my mind, it seems chaotic, sporadic, mysterious, with a touch of fragrance of chocolate and coffee , simmering under the dimming yet illuminating light, I wish they are candles, scented gigantic candles with several cores kindled at once, with flickering flames if I exhale airs , if the wind dances by, alike the night lightning flies accompanied my peace , not loneliness, tranquility it is as I sip the latte from a warmed mug, falling into semi romantic indulgence  ...




Cafe place at Da-An Road ~~ 
By taking a photo shoot to Reminiscent and show appreciation of this LV scarf , when I suddenly felt so cold, this warm scarf was offered to me ...

How heart warming !!

No comments:

Post a Comment