Saturday, February 6, 2016

Passion of Angel's Tears ....

❤️
2/5 I think something is wrong with my tear gland for the past 2 days .

I have been overly sensitive in every incident occurred to others , in considering I am always so " cool " and somewhat cold and calm in others description.

First of all , in an article,  one was describing his story in world war 2, then , one video demonstrated the sovereign of the Republic of  China ; there was another story about Tibet ,India ...

I burst into tears ...

Unusually sensitive . Yes, as compassionate as I felt , I suddenly remember the sadness when I saw the film " passion of the Christ "  . I cried over the ignorance of these people who crucified Jesus ..

I felt the perception of the world was different  , in a vast spectrum ....

The wind blowed in my eyes ,
Unveiled the adornment ...
Sadness as I see ...
Resistance is futile ,
my fellow lovers .
Enjoy the turmoil and hardship if it strikes you ...
Cry and shout if you wish ....
Ignorance is thy names ...
Stand still and be cool
Or be sad and mournful as they ?
Pray ,
Pray to Buddhas , to Guru , to all protectors ...
As this is the only gift I can offer .
My tears run like river water ,
As the world turns in accordance to your wish ..
Let's pray ....
Yes, lovers , all of you are !

Distance me if they have desire
Confront me if they  have anger
Disrespect me if they are ignorant !

Yes, something is not right in my eyes , the world move so silently ; something is wrong with my ears , the inner and far reaching sound of exclaims permeate .....

This is why , in my bad habit , I would stop to feel again !!
Grand me not !

No comments:

Post a Comment