Monday, September 1, 2014

Pick up lines ....

寶貝,妳在哪裡?
我必須見妳⋯

説~

說妳愛我~

。。。。


Oh , My Sweet Baby,

I miss you so much ,
Would you want to see me ?

Babie , don't you want sex?


My goodness !

What kind of pick up lines are those ?
Followed by tons of licentious  and preposterous  sexual implications .
Do they think women crave  for sexual intimacy as voluptuous and unvirtious as men do ...?


Human beings have not been ascended and evolved themselves from animal habitual behavior as I can decsern  from these highly educated men .


Meanwhile ,  men said flirtatious acts do account for attractive and charming  characteristics for women ....


Perhaps , subconsciously , I have a prefixed concept about a true gentleman of possessing high qualities of decency with altruistic heart ,  honesty, honor and dignity , beside having a loving and kind heart .  

寶貝,女孩女人們,妳們心理喜歡被這樣哄著,妳以為他稱呼妳寶貝,他就會寶貝妳??珍惜妳?把妳捧在手掌心嗎?好好保護好好愛嗎?
事實上,叫女人寶貝,是他們的手段,每個女人都叫寶貝,不會叫錯,也一視同仁⋯~
他們同時也許叫好幾個人寶貝,也許另外一支電話𥚃他也稱她寶貝,
也許這分鐘在妳懐𥚃,下個小時呼著另外一個寶貝⋯!

寶貝,是女人的意思,是他可以隨意玩弄的女人的意思,
寶貝,是他的玩物!

寶貝,不是父母的寶貝,妳別搞錯了!


No comments:

Post a Comment