Sunday, August 9, 2026

The Odyssey : I wish ………

 #奧德賽 #Odyssey #Paintings 


🥳媒體上看到許多的讚美及批評。

Angel 個人覺得娛樂性質是有的,

可看 , 

不過~

整場氣氛很黑暗沈重,

不夠美,不夠滂礡,不夠有深度。


I am certain that some people do not agree with me ~~😆


I wish Christopher Nolan would visualize the gods and goddesses in a more dramatic way—one that actively supports and shapes Odysseus’s heroic role, while still honoring his core characteristics: not only cunning, courageous, proud, constrained, and moral, responsible but also honorable and persistent.

In the film, by contrast, Odysseus does not appear truly heroic; he comes across instead as a man burdened by shame and regret. In the original story, he survives precisely by resisting the temptations of love, fame, fortune, pleasure  and greed —temptations to which his men ultimately succumb.


😬To be honest , Nolan truly destroyed a beautiful image in my mind of Helen of Troy , and Athena  for certain !! 😎😳



我希望克里斯多福·諾蘭能以更戲劇化的方式呈現眾神與女神——

一種能積極支撐並塑造奧德修斯英雄形象的方式,

同時仍忠實於他的核心特質:

不僅是睿智、狡黠,勇敢、驕傲、

克制,責任感,

與有道德,更是高尚且堅毅不屈。


反觀電影中的奧德修斯,

他並未顯得真正英雄,

反而像是一個被羞愧與悔恨所壓垮的人。

在原著故事裡,

他之所以能存活,

正是因為他成功抵擋了愛、名、利與感官,飢餓滿足的誘惑——

而他的同伴們最終

都屈服於這些誘惑。


😬To be honest , Nolan truly destroyed a beautiful image in my mind of Helen of Troy , and Athena  for certain !! 😎😳


No comments:

Post a Comment