| I wish the background is cherry blossom ~~ Dressing in BlueGirl 2019 Spring |
This may be the last chance to be a total pink lady ~~~
Here barricaded in this confined building,
My imagination soars, high in the mountains,
Escalating beyond clouds, to the past, years past,
My childhood, my adolescent days, my first love,
Pink, and romantic, with curiosities, questions,
promises and Aspirations.....
Flying me back to the future...
The April wind chilled with cherry blossom from the North,
Carried its alluring aroma and Nostalgic sentiment,
I, not only for one night but consecutively,
Several nights with visions, colorful, wishful,
dreams at night .....
Kisses , Lots and Long Kisses I reconcile ....
Letters, Lots and Long Letters engraved in my heart ...
Nowhere to locate them now...
Although the Electrify fumes remain,
I will always miss you,
The true Pink Angel ~~
No comments:
Post a Comment