Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Heart Wish for Bhutan !!

Himalaya Mountain ~~~~~
I shall follow his foot steps of Guru Rinpoche, to be unite with the essence of our nature, all the love and wisdom , that shall permeate the entire universe and in eternal time !! 
I brought this Beautiful Painting back and it will certainly accompany and guide me in my solitude and confusion !! 


5 days Steep Trek up to the 4200 m mountain , Dagala Thousand Lake Trek, breathtaking view, ... of course I did not go !
My Bhutanese Tour Guide , Sonam Wangyel

Many thanks to Sonam Wangyel , my tour guide during the trip , who has a modern intellect and a Bhutanese soul, tried to answer hundred questions from my curiosity , and help me understand this beautiful , civilized in its own way, but underdeveloped country,  while  I almost fell down during the  difficult down hill from Tiger's Nest, and always gave him headache by not dressing or behaving traditionally conservative ... ! :)

In fact, I wish the chaotic competition and , materialism form the outside world , will not destruct Bhutan's purity ...!!
Although they do benefit much from tourism, their notion of an ideal  life should not be account for its wealth, but its aesthetics, moral, devotion, their love for nature and order, and above all, of course, the Happiness !!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment