Friday, September 2, 2016

What is Love and Fire ?

Fire Puja at the US Retreat Center 

Let the Fire Burn away all the afflicted emotions  !!

I offer my trust to you ~~~ , until there is no words to describe .....

You asked me, can I trust you , believe you no matter what ...

I burst into tears....

How non human I have to become in order to achieve this ....

I offer my body, my speech, my heart to you....

Let them melt away in the space ....

You said I will find the true nature, the true love ,

If have total faith and belief ....

What is Love? What is Friendship? What is faith?

Humans.... in the six realms, would always disappoint me you said...

Let it burn, Let the fire ignite my Bindu , my Prana and my Nadi....

I am all transparent, I have no substance, I am light ...

Only light .... There is only one thing exists, Consciousness and Love ...

Can you feel it? Calling you from within....

We are all awaken....

Let the fire burn

Let the fire Sing...

I am traveling up to the tip of the tongue ...

Love me as I trust you so ....

No comments:

Post a Comment