Friday, November 7, 2014

Best Japanese Restaurant in Taipei ~~~~


My Book Club Luncheon yesterday was  Inspiring !!

As I look closely into my Astrology Chart, I realize how much it indicates the complexities of our insights! Not only the Sun Sign, Moon Sign, Ascending Sign, the angle of each stars, but also  the certain house your stars dwell in will influence the outlook of your personality and your fortune !! More importantly, as we understand more about ourselves, we would know the strength and weakness of our insight, so that we can confront with the issue we need to resolve and learn to develop a more meaningful and flourished life!  

When we walk into a new environment, we always appear  the personality of Ascending sign, while we protect ourselves by showing our moon sign as walking down the street passing by strangers, and as we become more acquainted , we would reveal our Sun sign, at last, when we become close friends, we will show our subconscious sign, moon. 

Believe it or not , the Astrological expert said I have a creative and contradictory mind, and sometimes I suppress my own feeling too much,  which means I am emotional and sentimental insight but seldom express myself. The lesson I should learn this life is to cultivate and train my mind, where is my true home. 

Furthermore,  she said I  should start writing or create something which will be published, Ha, Isn't that inspiring ?! 





No comments:

Post a Comment