Wednesday, July 30, 2014

After Lion King ~~~~

This is my patio in my room at Manhattan , after watching musical ,  Le Miserable ~~and the Lion King ~~~

Friends said that I should live in the ferry tale dreaming like life style , by standing in front of this glass door ....
In fact, life is like a dream, a morning due, an illusion that would dissolve in every second without you would notice it. 

Enjoy and open up our senses and awareness !!



 Oh~~~ This shopping success  is a joyful habit that I inherited from my past karmas....!!
One Day, those material things should be given away , although I am so fond of their beauty, delicacy, and craftsmanship!! By owning them, it shows a moment of joy, and grasping within my mind of course ! I hope the attachment will not last for too long ...:):):)  




1 comment: