Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I am you ~~~

God from Heaven  by Angelina Lee 


If you do believe we have lived in the world for 1000 years or more,
you will not be surprised that we have met each other some where in the arena possibly in Rome or Athen...

Yes, of course, in the temple of Tibet ...

We exchanged our faith ...

There is a flair of light in your eyes, which connects us,

in your smile as I see you ~~

You are the reason I come across so many obstacles searching ...

You are the cause for I encountered sufferings of others...
You are the one who resides in the heaven palace...
You are the one who discovered the sky treasure...
You are the true Light ...
You are within my heart...

With all the compassion and love..


I am You... you said..

I believe in you !







No comments:

Post a Comment