Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Life of Pi , Water Lamp Festival ...

To be nonchalant is the best attitude dealing with evil spirit,
including these embodied human forms !!!!

 I wish I am a Fairy of wind,
Transparent, and Light,
Blowing away,
Far Far Away each stain and dirt......
Every element of evil that inscribed !!

All Mighty Gods...
Please I Beseech you,

Let's use the purified fire to burn all my wounds,
Let's throw all despair and disparage in the Flame,
Let's cleanse all polluted devil desire and hatred .....
Let's sink all anger, desolation, wariness and fear....

Let's Demolish all Sexual, Spiritual, and physical sabotage,
Let's Liberate our intrinsic mind!

Let them Go Away,
Away ,  Far Far Far Far Far  Away!
From my Kingdom,
From my Castle of Happiness !!

India 浴佛節~~~ 水燈儀式!Life of Pi 
All Mighty Gods,

Faith is an opening up, a letting go
a deep trust,
a free act of Love,

As evil spirit never existed !!!

All Mighty Gods...
I Beseech You!



No comments:

Post a Comment